To support The Mission of The Pine Meer Foundation
1. Any 501(c)(3) organization, primarily in the geographical territory, mentioned in our Mission.
2. A unique program that other organizations are not providing and where the organization has a financial need.
3. Requests for funds to be used within 12 months of receipts.
1. Unable to fund major capital improvements or sustain the organization.
2. Programs that overlap with other local non-profit organizations will be given lower priority.
3. Like most Foundations, the Pine Meer Foundation is unwilling to assume responsibility tor the long-term support of any organization or activity.
TO APPLY FOR A GRANT, and if you qualify under the Foundation's Mission and preferences and are not subject to the limitations, and are interested in receiving support for your public non-profit organization, please submit an Application.
The background image is a Pine Meer photograph of the Coach / Carriage House taken in 1929.
For a complete series of these Pine Meer photos, please refer to this website's Contact Us page.
All photographs are copyrighted and reproduction is prohibited without written permission.